Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The BLUE HORIZON


I had been posting blogs related to my job or relative to my extra-curricular acivities. Entries on such blogsites were particularly focused on my work-related activities and seldom express my inner feelings, opinions and ideas. I really want to come up with my own blogsite which would focus on my entire personal things, my real me, and perhaps share my personal experiences, beliefs and aspirations to others. For me, expressing my personal opinion is freedom and encouraging others for sharing my own experiences be it good or bad is a privilege. Hence, creating this blog is a great opportunity of reaching others so that whatever knowledge I have which could probably benefit others can already be expressed and be shared.

The Blue Horizon would probably contain my personal relationship with the Creator as part of my spiritual development as well as my personal experiences towards developing my personal being as well as my involvement towards helping others.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.. It's really fun remembering those events.. Pero only now I appreciate how God really give us the message. In your case-the Toko- served as one of the Angels. Only now I realize it was really a miracle. Let God be praised.

    Congrats bro! and good luck to your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright (c) 2009 by Gus Dignos. All rights reserve